International Training Program

Selected as an I-20 Issue Organization

All foreign students can obtain an M visa through our school! M visa is a technical visa and can be renewed up to 3 times. This means you can legally reside in the United States for up to three years. Children can also enroll in public schools in the United States through an M2 visa.(I-20 Issue)